Servings: 1 〉〉 Serving size: 1 parfait
You will need
- ½ cup low-fat flavored yogurt
- ½ cup fruit (any fresh, canned or frozen fruit)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons granola cereal
- Low-fat flavored yogurt
- Fruit (fresh, canned or frozen)
- Granola cereal
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 150
- Total Fat 1.5g
- Saturated Fat 0
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 80mg
- Total Carbohydrates 28g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 26g
- Protein 6g
Good source of calcium
What to do
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt into cup. Spoon ¼ cup of fruit over yogurt.
- Repeat with layer of yogurt and layer of fruit.
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 teaspoons of granola cereal on top.
Eat healthy on a budget
- Cut costs by using fresh fruit in season. Use canned or frozen fruit when fresh fruit is more expensive.
- Most sugar in recipe is naturally occurring from fruit and milk. However, yogurt may contain added sugar. Read ingredients panel to find out.
Be food safe
- Wash tops of cans before opening to remove dirt.
- Wash can openers frequently in hot water and soap.
- Wash fresh fruit in cool running water before cutting or serving.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.